P.O. Box 55, Medfield, MA 02052

My my My my

Why does my player have to register for USA Hockey?

USA Hockey is the governing organization for youth hockey programs in the United States.  Every MYH player is required to register with USA hockey prior to the start of an upcoming season.   The registration process (on-line) will calculate a fee based on your child's birth date.  Children 6 and under are not charged a fee, but still must be registered.  Each player is required to enter their USA Hockey number into their registration profile on the MYH website. In addition, Massachusetts Hockey will also charge a fee when registering with USA Hockey.



Where can I get more information about youth hockey?

USA hockey or Massachusetts Hockey (MA Hockey) websites contain information, provide education as well as interesting articles about the fundamentals of youth hockey. Please refer to the USA Hockey or MA Hockey websites for more information. Additional information can be found on the links page here.